Your Stranger


I want to get deeper.
It gets tiring being the outsider especially when you’re used to deep. i don’t want to be your everyday special one I want to be more, I want more, I want to be close and deep, I want to know everything that goes wrong or right.
Things you can’t tell me you’d go tell someone else and it crushes all within me, you don’t get it; do you? You keep telling me how different I am from every other one in your life but I actually feel less than every other person in your life when it really matters. I want to be the one you’d show up at her door when you cannot sleep because you're bothered that your life isn’t going the way you want it to then we'd talk about your ruined life even though we know everyone’s life is ruined in its own way, we'd take more time to talk about what you should or shouldn’t do about the scars that actually make your life different and beautifully unique.
Muse: Kush_Dance
📷 : I




The one person you turn to after a heated argument with someone else because you know id be your shrink and the ear you need, the person you’d turn to when you make a mistake and not be worried because you know id not judge you based on the decision you’ve made because I understand. I don’t want to be your acquainted stranger, I want more, I need something to grab on to the one thing that’d make me different from others, I want to be the one you talk to. There should be only one person on your mind when you’re doing things that make you human because you’re eager to share your opinions with one person and I want to be that one.
I’m tired of being the one you talk with, I want to be the one you’d talk to.
I want to be the one that sees you all shivering because you’re sick , tired of going to the toilet because you’re having stomach upset or after someone gives a shallow opinion about things that matter to you let me be the one you open up your delicate and beautiful insides to like a flower would, let me be the one you vent on not to. Don’t expect me to understand that you’re silent because you’re pissed let me understand that you’re loud and teary eyed because you’re pissed and mad at someone, don’t leave me wondering what’s going on with you or what’s going wrong ,let me understand.
It hurts when you treat me like every person you’ve been with when I’m clearly not, when I say you’ve been into wrong so long you don’t even know right I’m telling you its more than you think it is; you’d been with the ones that don’t care so much you feel everyone doesn’t, you tell yourself
‘‘she’s not concerned she’s just trying to be a good person or she doesn’t deserve to see my scars or be bothered with my business’’
why not let me decide for myself and tell you I’m not concerned with whatever goes wrong with you or that I’m not ready to see you scars and face your fears with you.
When would you understand that being vulnerable with the right person is a sign of strength ?
Till whenever  you do id be gone for a while, till you realize you need to talk to me because it hurts to be your acquainted stranger and im tired.

Comments

Popular Posts