The Ex-thing.

Its not you, its me.
You have a long way to go and things to learn
I know what I want, always have
But the difference is I'm mad, really stupid
All those times I forgave your shortcomings = mad
All those "You know you're my baby, let's make out" that I over looked because of your "explanations"? = mad
The " outings" I wasn't "fit" to go with you because it wasn't my scene? = Stupid
How I understood the "outings" you went with other girls? = mad
Made you feel like you're the best thing that has ever happened to me? = mad
Kept coming back to your disrespectful ass = mad
Let you control me emotions while you're calm = stupid
So, you see its not you Baba Oko mi
Its me, I let you disrespect me and give me less because I loved you
Its not you, you are amazing and perfect
Its not you, you've always known I was pretty dispensable
Its me, I should have walked a long time
Its not you ,Babe
Its me, na me fuck up.


Comments

Popular Posts