Call Me

Call Me Back When You Feel Something.


My first heartbreak had me in the shower promising myself I'd be a Thot but it didn't die that night

One day the only pry 3 friend I have stopped showing up, few months after I heard he'd never show up

Who'd be a weakling at 9yrs and cry, not me

One day after My Mother stayed for 2weeks, she called  to say " what happened to you? When did you stop talking? "

I heard the unspoken "when did the light in your eyes die?"


Sounds Stupid when you hear me say this:

"Another perfect girl that is pretending to be insecure"

Believe me, my face is itching to take another form that isn't blank

My mind has been heating, the showers have not been fixing it

The tears are itching to burst, I've transformed into a ticking emotional box of tears

I'd like to not be judged based on the you should be that I should be

Don't look at my lens but my covered dead white eyes, I'd like you to hold my hands with love

On good days all my emotions catch up with me, the anger, sadness I've bottled up erupts

For now, I'm hibernating, dying slowly, very tired

I'd flip the switch when I feel something.

Comments

Popular Posts