Conversation : T

Lover?

I know you only see you
Much to your claims and says
All the love you have within is for you
I keep fighting but there's no room for me here
There never was, chances of a will is slim
It hurts,
A simple nod of I see your fights would be great
A hug of I am creating space will lift my soul

Here what you don't see
I have time today and I will tell
When you come running to me to recharge
I am running on my bank, still I give to you
Days my soul was yearning for the dark
I was light to you
My goofy days to make you smile
I was cutting and tearing in my room
My unhappy days, I spread positivity to you

Just because...
My whole yearned for you
If I had the knowledge of why, I would have stopped it

Dear Lover,
I know you only see you
I am hoping it is because you are looking out
Look in, you will see me 
Beating a rock, lighting the fires
Dancing in your soul
Lifting your spirit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts