Growth.


Your headspace seems full of the cloud
I know you're trying to make it seem otherwise

Your Feelings don't exist
I see you trying to force a smile

The not your natures you're trying to fuse in
I think you're not breathing

The things that attracted me
Thinking back, is nothing but because you were breathing

You're flying now
Trying to figure out You

I'm drowning now
Trying to wash away the You

I know what I want still
Deep in your mind you know your want
You know there's someone waiting but leaving
Standing but walking

You're telling You
I'm telling Me
Its still not the right time
No one truly stays
Yet, we stand by each other
Backs touching everytime
Eyes seeing occasionally
Hands hardly intertwining

On the few occasions we turn
Our hearts beat as one
We remember why we turned
Who we are
The Bliss of the times we never had
Always had
Forever enjoyed

You need to learn to Breath
I must understand how to swim

So, our next conversation would be of butterflies
The beautiful peril of life

But still,
I hope you find happiness in the mean time
And
Me when the time is right 

If you ever find me.


Comments

Popular Posts