Speaking your Mind 101.

You see, being antisocial suvks but you know what suvks harder? Not being able to say what's on your mind.
Using my musty self as a yardstick, right now I'm craving human company and I do not know how to go about it, I've been considering showing up at Neighbour I (who is so much fun and amazing to be around) door with my two sweets and one chewing gum I'm currently munching and saying something like; " I come bearing sweet, let me bask in thine presence " or "please, do not let me die of talking to myself and comfort me".
I had this conversation with Me and We decided to laugh about how awkward it would probably make him feel, so right now I'm laying in bed hoping by some miracle someone will knock on my door and say " Come hang with humans you uncultured swine", that is not going to happen.
Here's a list of words I decided to string together to tell people I need their company, I am pretty sure chances they will ever dance out of my mouth are slim but enjoy.
* Help, I beseech thee that thou may'st let thy awkward friend stay like a stick in your yard.
* I have bread and butter
* can I borrow some air from your space?
* how much oil do you have? The US Army has ordered me to invade and conquer
* I will like to use you as a specimen for a research, can I study you for a while?
If these compiled beauties don't work, you can just knock on their door and say " Afi suuru", its the Nigerian Magic Word.

Xoxo👾

Comments

Popular Posts