A Certain Boy.

I have something with a certain boy, its very precious yet deadly. It is something too beautiful that if you dwell in it for a while you'd get swept off your feel in thus fairy tale, I can only speak for me through. He might think me to be the most annoying person on earth, some toy to cure boredom or some run away he's never really ready for, sometimes I know he is pissed at me in the morning, other times I know he never wants me to stay, some days he's pinning me down with words, others making me feel loved.
It is what relationship experts would label "Toxic" but we do not have a relationship, just something; something beautifully undefined. I know I am my Brothers Sister, My Sisters Sister but to this Boy I think I just am; he hypes me, tells me my glossy lips are beautiful, my incoherent ramblings are smart and I am amazing. I feel he is trying to keep access without being there, its a fuckboy syndrome I am sure of.
This thing is a safe place weirdly, if it ever gets too much a stupid text fixes it. I like to tell myself we are destined for short things not because the world despises us but because we don't think we're enough to feel the beauty of this thing, short things are the most beautiful you never get your mascara smeared just your lipstick. I keep telling me there should be more to this room, holding on to some rope that one day he would text a "be my home" or " what are you offering me" then a lengthy dinosaurs conversation would spin and our page opens.
Chances he considers me the most desperate person ever is very high however but that peace is thrilling every time, I keep falling every time.

This is Friction?

Comments

  1. If there's a certain boy for real like tgis , you should take several steps back from it all.
    If there's not, then this is a masterful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts