Living.

Conversations i have had with friends in the past few days have helped shape my view of life, relationships, love and growth and helped me uncover new depths to it. The world has shifted to an extent in the past few days to more of a cyber community. A supposed big win for introverts as the memes keep flying around about how only extroverts will feel caged this period, contrary to that hullabaloos introverts are not liking this either because everyone is currently in their space.
I have been focusing more on inner things, vibing with friends (checking up on my extrovert Babies to admonish their lion to keep fighting), reading (I am desperately searching for a book and i haven’t been able to get it๐Ÿ˜ญ). While I found some very embarrassing videos and pictures of my people too online, Google really has a lot of your information in their grasp  (it's creepy.)
I started my lock down with the mind that I'll learn a new skill and polish it up to a million dollar worthy venture but every time i try to do something I keep feeling like the world could end and my acquired skill would be worthless. I know I'm just being lazy and procrastinating for no good reason but e riss what e riss.

We all know it would be nice to end this pandemic influenced lock down with an acquired skill, banging body, Source of Income and all other nice things but if you're not in the right space to do it your efforts might be worthless. I once read a book that emphasized on the Importance of dealing with the things inside as they contribute a great deal to our life affairs, growth and spirituality. If you dont acquire a skill but calm the storms in your mind you have achieved a great deal and it is still a win.
One thing I have learnt from my conversations is that no one has cracked the code on life. We still feel like strangers and a little lost in the room. No one gas it all under control or has acquired a blueprint to figuring out life. Do what you have to when you have to, let everything else fall into place. Remember to breath in clear air.
Sending all my love and light to you guys.
๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts