Storms and Calm.




A couple of days ago I complied my third anthology, I think. It is a roller coaster of my lost, confused and naked.
I go off a lot of times, I am always lost in a thought or feeling not enough for decisions other people make. I'm learning that it is not all about me, Sad doesn't have to be the end of the story, confused would eventually pave way for clarity, the soul with cuts would eventually heal.
Storms and Calm is the first of the series because no one likes a story with a sad ending and no one deserves to be stuck with reading one.
I hope you get some favourites and you feel less alone reading this.
I couldn't have done this without the help of Olamide, thank you. He did the artwork and to a great extent motivated me.

From My Tears,
To Your Heart.


DartNerd_

Comments

  1. Hey Bridget. Amazing read. Really amazing. So I have liked the idea of you for a while. Can we talk, please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts